Higher Safer Better
- Save money – Eliminate time and costs required to erect scaffolding.
- No downtime of your platform – Assets are able to stay online and operational during inspection.
- Reduce health & safety hazards– Unmanned, which cuts out the need for people to be placed at height, avoiding potential danger to personnel.
- Assist turn around and maintenance – Advance information to plan and budget for your turnaround shutdown.
- Better decisive making Information – Our technical skill to operate within challenging environments, along with our experience, in addition to leading imaging technology, allows us to locate and diagnose problems quickly.
Approved Contractors for :
With drones as a fledgling service unfamiliar to some, we understand the many are worried about the risks.
We ensure that the technology is safe and reliable and take additional precautions to provide a peace of mind.
We go above and beyond the Civil Aviation Authority requirements of a licensed drone operator - by attending safety courses to update our best operating and manufacturing practices.
- Bizsafe : writing & providing risk assesments
- IPC : Professional soldering accreditation to ensure custom craft are safely assembled
- Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant : To educate our staff of safety practices within oil & gas environments
We apply strict internal checklists and procedures in our design and maintenance phases - ensuring our aircraft is performing at the safest and most optimized state.
- Flight and reliability testing
- Retirement of frames after logged hours
- Periodic tear down and rebuild of custom aircraft
- In-built redundancy in drones to allow for margin of failures
- Electronic flight logs
- Detail operating procedures
- Oil & Gas
- Building facade inspection (Civil inspection)
- Tower crane inspection
- Pipe rack inspection
- Indoor facility inspection
- Confined space inspection